The Book on Communication Wellness, 21 Ways to Transform Your Conversations in Business and Personal Life is an excellent guide on transformative approach to communication, revealing 21(and more)! ways to improve your Communication skills, perfect your Conversations and rebuild Interactions to become more efficient, successful and create better relationships in personal and professional life.
The book is based on a transformative view of communication and introduces you with the idea of achieving Communication Wellness – a new approach to assessing high quality communication. One is built on a transformative mediation framework and offers valuable insights about the crucial role of communication and communication tehniques for improving your quality of interaction and communication.
The book will inspire you and guide you to upgrade your interpersonal skills,to awake your internal state of strenght and regain inner stability – a way to achieve good personal and bussiness relationships and overall success.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Marko Iršič is one of the leading experts in the field of communication and conflict management in Slovenia. He is the founder of The Rakmo Institute, a Master of Educational Studies, Coach, Mediator and Trainer of mediators. He is the author of books The Art of Conflict Management (2004), Communication Wellness (2017), Conflict Competence (2018), Anger Management (2020), Mediation 1.st (2010) and 2.nd edition (2020), Stress Management (2021). He obtained the license of Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming and has a degree Master of Educational Studies in Leuven in Belgium. He currently works as a trainer in communication, conflict management and mediation.
– Transformative View of Communication
– Constructive and Destructive Interaction
– Empowerment and Recognition
– Observing Quality of Interaction
– The Role of Third Parties in Conflict
– Interaction in State of Weakness and Self-absorption
– Communication Wellness
– Assessing the Quality of Communication
– Quality of Communication within an Organization or a Group in General
– Simplified Assessment of Quality of Interaction
– Interpersonal Communication Skills
– Intrapersonal Skills
– Assessing the Quality of Interaction
– Do Not Try to Be Polite, Try to Support Transformation
– Support for Quality Communication
– Training on Communication Wellness
– Transformative Mediation
– Communication Wellness as a Service
– Transformative Coaching
– Referrals and Intervention
– Communication Wellness in Society
– What Can We as a Society Do to Improve Communication Wellness?
– Raising Awareness and Developing Skills
– New Communication Standards